TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS
How to apply:
• Request an appointment for a mandatory interview with the Consul at:
• Bring the following documents to the interview:
1. Visa application.
2. Valid passport.
3. Copy of the first page of the passport.
4. One recent photo (passport size).
5. Notarized letter from employer or school attended, stating your position, the time
you have been employed and you annual income. The letter must be in ORIGINAL
(no photocopy or scan).
6. Proof of sufficient means of support (last Bank statement).
7. Round trip ticket/itinerary.
8. Proof of hotel reservations.
9. Proof of legal residence status in the USA (copy of green card or valid visa if
10. A $150.00 Money Order, payable to “Consulado Argentino” for the Consular fee
(no personal check or cash will be accepted). Citizens from India and Morocco are
waived from tourist visa fees.
Estimated processing time: approximately, 10 days after interview
***Working hours: Monday-Friday 9am-1pm***
Address - 2200 West Loop South, Suite 1025 –Houston, TX 77027
Tel. 713-871-8935 ext. 713/709 – Fax 713-871-0639 email@example.com