BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS
How to apply:
• Request an appointment for the mandatory interview with the Consul at:
• Bring the following documents to the interview:
- Visa application.
- Valid passport.
- Copy of the first page of the passport.
- One recent photo (passport size).
- Notarized letter from employer or school attended, stating your position, the time you have been employed and your annual income. The letter must be in ORIGINAL (no photocopy or scan).
- Proof of sufficient means of support (last Bank statement).
- Round trip ticket/itinerary.
- Proof of hotel reservations.
- Proof of legal residence status in the USA (copy of green card or valid visa if applies).
- A U$S 200.00 Money Order, payable to “Consulado Argentino” for the Consular fee (no personal check or cash will be accepted). Citizens from India and Morocco are waived from "business visa" fees.
- Letter from the Company/Organization in Argentina inviting the applicant. The company must be registered in the "Registro Nacional Unico de Requirentes de Extranjeros" (RENURE) of the "Dirección Nacional de Migraciones" (Immigration Authority).
This letter must contain:
- Name, nationality and passport number of the applicant.
- RENURE`s number of the inviting company.
- A brief description of the activity to be performed in Argentina.
- Length of stay in Argentina.
- The letter should be addressed to the “Consulate of Argentina in Houston” in Spanish.
- This letter must be signed by a responsible party, WHO MUST BE REGISTERED AT RENURE AS “APODERADO” OR “FIRMANTE”.
- The letter must be signed before a Notary Public and certified by The Public Notaries Association (Colegio Nacional de Escribanos).
NO SCANNED, COPIES, EMAILS OR PDF FILES WILL BE ACCEPTED.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED AND RETURNED TO APPLICANTS.
Note: TAIWAN PASSPORT HOLDERS please contact this Consulate General at: firstname.lastname@example.org