• Request an appointment for the mandatory interview with the Consul at:
• Bring the following documents to the interview:
- Visa application.
- Valid passport.
- Copy of first page of passport.
- One recent photo (passport size).
- Notarized letter from employer or school attended, stating your position, the time been employed and annual income. The letter must be ORIGINAL (no photocopy or scan).
- Proof of sufficient means of support (last Bank statement).
- Round trip ticket/itinerary.
- Proof of hotel reservations.
- Proof of legal residence status in the USA (copy of green card or valid visa if applies).
- A $200.00 Money Order, payable to “Consulado Argentino” for the Consular fee (no personal check or cash will be accepted).
- Letter from the Corporation/Organization in Argentina inviting you. The corporation must be registered at the "Registro Nacional Unico de Requirentes de Extranjeros" (RENURE) of the "Dirección Nacional de Migraciones" (Immigration Authority).
This letter must include:
a. The name, nationality and passport number of the applicant.
b. The RENURE's number of the inviting corporation/organization.
c. A brief description of the activity to be performed in Argentina.
d. Length of stay in Argentina.
e. Letter, in Spanish, should be addressed to: “Consulate of Argentina in Houston”.
f. The letter must be signed by a responsible party, WHO MUST BE
REGISTERED AT RENURE AS “APODERADO” OR “FIRMANTE”
g. The letter must be signed before a Notary Public and certified by The Public
Notaries Association (Colegio Nacional de Escribanos).
NO SCANNED,COPIES, EMAILS OR PDF FILES WILL BE ACCEPTED.